Wedge Anchors are an expansion type anchor used to fasten a variety of fixtures into solid concrete.
The size of the hole drilled is equal to the size of the wedge anchor used.
Once installed, wedge anchors cannot be removed without damaging the surrounding concrete.
Wedge anchors are also called stud anchors, through bolts/thru bolts, screw type expansion anchor bolts.
Application: soild concrete
Length: as per size
Thread Length: as per size
Assembly: with nut and washer
Finish: white zinc plated/yellow zinc plated (yzp)
Technical info: GB/T 22796-2008
How to use:
1. Determine the total thickness of thematerial to be fastened.
2. Drill hole diameter to that equaling theO.D of the thru bolt being used. Depth is equa tol or greater than thethickness of material plus any spacing rings and required embedment.
3. Clean hole thoroughly of all chippingsand concrete dust, re check hole depth.
4. Taking the thru bolt as a completeassembly, adjust the nut up to flush with the top of the thread, a flat washershould be under the nut, place thru bolt down through the hole in the artcle tobe fastened pressing it as far as it will go.
5. After the thru bolt has been tapped downfully into the hole, take up the slack by tightening the nut down onto the flatwasher which in turn should be resting against the fixture.